Disclaimer & Conditions of Use
The NOVA Partnership
1. By using this site, you agree that the material and content contained within or provided by NOVA.org.uk is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
2. The material and content contained within or provided by NOVA.org.uk should not be copied, reproduced, republished, linked or modified without the express written consent of The NOVA Partnership.
3. The information on this site is intended to be useful and informative for students, potential students & employers working with The NOVA Partnership and its subsidiaries. The NOVA Partnership will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate at the time it is added to the site.
4. The NOVA Partnership cannot, however, guarantee the accuracy of information on this website and it shall not be liable for any losses or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on this information.
5. The NOVA Partnership retains the right to make changes to the NOVA.org.uk site and / or these terms and conditions at any time.
6. The NOVA Partnership assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which The NOVA Partnership website has links.
7. This website and the copyright materials on this website are owned by The NOVA Partnership and all images, names and logos are the property of The NOVA Partnership and/or its partners. You may print or otherwise temporarily store extracts from this website provided that no alteration to any of the content is made and that use is for your own personal reference only. The reproduction, permanent storage or retransmission of the materials on this site is prohibited without the written consent of The NOVA Partnership. The content in whole or in part may not be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes.
8.The host server for this website is in England and this website shall be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction over any disputes arising from this website.
9. Privacy Statement. The NOVA Partnership is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information obtained from you during visits to this site. Information will be used to keep you up to date with developments. Information will not be shared or sold to any other organisation. By using this website you indicate your acceptance of this policy.© The NOVA Partnership 2005
Designed by Storm Media